Social Media Management by Symphony

Wednesday, April 16, 2008

Correction on Pluto Petition

In yesterday's entry on the Great Pluto Planet Debate conference, I mentioned a hard copy petition to the IAU along with a link to it in my Yahoo group. It has since been brought to my attention that this link is inaccessible to anyone who is not a member of the group. This is Yahoo's rule, not mine. The group is a newsletter about events in Highland Park, NJ, not a Pluto group. So here are two options for getting a copy of the petition, which is a Word document. Either join the group at http://groups.yahoo.com/group/friends-of-laurel and then click on Files and under Files, click on "Pluto Petition." You can download it and then, if you so choose, unsubscribe from the group. The other way is simply to email me at laurelkornfeld@netzero.net and I will send you a copy of the petition as an attachment. I don't think LiveJournal has a feature allowing the posting of Word documents, but if it does and you are aware of this, please let me know, as I would be happy to post the document on my home page.

I apologize for the inconvenience and hope this does not deter anyone interested in signing the petition or collecting signatures. Pluto needs our support!

No comments: